I’m a person who, generally, does not like to go out and do things like grocery shopping, going to the mall, etc. I actually LOVE shopping; it’s the people at these places that I can’t stand to be around!
So, what do I do to combat my negative feelings? I actually say to myself, “I am a kind person, who is courteous and friendly. I attract kindness and courtesy.”
Yesterday, I had to go into the store for some bread, and sitting in the magazine rack was a magazine I hadn’t seen before. It’s called, Spirituality & Health. Hmmm, sounds interesting, so I bought it.
After my two year old daughter went to bed, I started to read an article by Rabbi Rami Shapiro titled, Roadside Assistance for the Spiritual Traveler. It’s like a “Dear Abby” type of column. His answer to a person wanting to know how to go back to God if you have sinned against Him was so profound; it brought tears to my eyes!
Reading his column inspired me to check out other things that Rabbi Rami Shapiro has written. Oddly enough, his latest book is titled, The Sacred Art of Lovingkindness. I was able to find it at Amazon, and they have an excerpt that you can read. I find his writing to be very touching and profound, and since I try to manifest a positive experience at the store by attracting kindness, it’s very cool that I attracted his writings into my life!
Manifesting positive outcomes in life can be a bit surprising at times, and can happen in the most unexpected of ways! Expect the miracle of kindness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment